All SMEs in Oman, that are registered with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI) are eligible to submit to this segment of the HM Award.
- Service should target citizens or the private sector provided through an ICT channel.
- Submissions must contribute to capacity building within Oman and/or contribute to improvement and/or innovation in services.
- HM Award winning submissions from the previous cycle of 2016 are not eligible to participate in the 2018 cycle unless it demonstrates strong justification for the project participation.
- The submission must have been operational (i.e. available for use by its target group of users) for a minimum of six months on the deadline date for submissions
- A given submission cannot be entered for more than one category.
- A given project has a limit of three attachments with each file not exceeding 4MB. Most common file formats are allowed with the exception of Zip files.